You are seconds away from chatting with other teens. We’re glad to have you, and we want you to enjoy your time here, so please have a look through the rules below. TeenChat.net is not responsible for your actions in any of our chat rooms. Please remember that you are responsible for any rules you break.
Teen Chatroom Rules:
- Teen Chat is for ages 13 – 19 ONLY! No exceptions. If you are above this age please visit our adult chatroom.
- Spamming for flooding of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Treat other users with respect: No harassing others chatters.
- Pedophilia is a crime! If you are caught engaging in this type of chat your IP will be logged and reported to authorities.
- If you are caught breaking any of these rules you will be kicked or banned from this chat.
Teen Chat Rules
- This teen chat room is totally free. No registration is required.
- By entering teen chat, you agree to be at least 13 years of age but not older than 19.
- We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in the investigation of users over the age of 19 in contact with minors.
- Inappropriate nicknames or conversation will NOT be tolerated. You will be banned if you do so.
- Any mention of cams or webcams is strictly prohibited in this chat room. Clean webcam use is permitted on the teen flash chat.
- No phone numbers, emails or instant messaging IDs are allowed to be posted in public.
- Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat users, report it to a mod or admin immediately.
- Do not flood the chat room or disrupt other users in any way. You will be banned if you do.
- Although we do staff moderators in this chat room, they cannot be on every minute of the day.
- Always stay vigilant. Not everyone is always who they seem.
- Do not give out any personal information to anyone, no matter how much you think you can trust them.
- For more information on Teen Chat Safety read our Chatroom Safety: 7 Things Teens Need to Know article.